A MIND FOREVER VOYAGING THROUGH STRANGE SEAS OF THOUGHT, ALONE


This is my second blog.

My first blog chronicled my experiences over three years caring for my dad as he lived through and finally died from Alzheimer's. That is the book that is for sale.

This second blog kind of chronicles of life, what it is like to start your life over in your late 50's. After caretaking, you are damaged, file bankruptcy, and the world doesn't care what you did. After 8 months of unemployment, you wake each day knowing the world doesn't want you. Finally you do find a job, 5 weeks before homelessness, but doing what you did 30 years ago and getting paid what you did 30 years ago. So this is starting over.



The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Sunday, July 30, 2017

IT'S A MOTOWN MORNING HERE AT WIIFM

Do you have an opinion on the health care debate, here is something that will explain the whole thing on one simple graph:



And there is the entire ObamaCare Healthcare debate in one simple graph.  Health Insurance companies has gone up 7 times since ObamaCare.  See, health insurance companies spend millions each year stuffing the mouths, bellies, pockets and probably another orifice or two of our esteemed criminals otherwise known as congress and in return for spending millions keeping the criminals in congress happy, the insurance companies make billions because written into the healthcare law is the taxpayer money going to cover Blue kick to the Balls/ Blue panty Shield for all those deadbeats who can't pay their premiums.

So not only does the middle class bloke see his premiums now triple or quadruple  since 2010 but his government confiscated at the point of a gun and prison tax system keep draining him/her so that they can pay the golden goose who keeps criminals in Congress drunk, drug, fed and sexed.

Now remember this graph next time democrats and repocrats, oh heck, let's get with the times and rename both these parties, using that old rap naming, we can call them DRats and RBats and rename congress to ConRodents.

Remember that:  DRats, RBats and ConRodents - you heard, well, read it here first.

Where was I, oh yea, so next time you see DRats on TV talking about health care for the poor and sick and how important it was to save them from dying in the streets or whatever dribble they are pushing, remember the chart.

And when RBats talk about importance of this or that dribble, remember the chart, what they really want to do is maximize those profits to those companies that are providing them free booze, free food, free babes and free boys, sometimes all at once.  And don't think for a second that those DRats and RBats all didn't buy options on those insurance companies or actual stock in those companies, probably with money borrowed from their election slush fund.

How can I be listening to motown music this morning and be so cynical.  Cornelius Brothers and Sister Rose, the Supremes, Marvin, Smoky - I should be dancing,  not stating the not so obvious to millions of imaginary readers.

I see California is thinking of succession and I'm thinking, hey, I got a better idea, why doesn't the US sell California to the highest bidder?  I bet we could get 20 trillion for  California, maybe 25 trillion, then we could wipe out the debt AND have 5 trillion to build a great wall on the border of CA and Mexico.  The key, of course, to this working is DON'T LET ANYONE MOVE FROM CA TO ANYWHERE ELSE IN THE US.  Let's face it, tens of thousands move from CA each year because of all the screwed up things in the state, then they move to NM, CO, ID, WY, UT, and NV  and immediately want to implement all the same laws and rules that created the disaster we knowingly love to refer to as California.

So leave all the hollywood liberals, SF cookoos, wall it up and sell it to the chinese for 25 trillion: wipe out 10t in bonds they have, and take the other 15 trillion in gold or silver; we get out of debt as a country, and we get rid of the nut house at the same time.  I mean take it and quick, before the state has those big earthquakes science has been incorrectly predicting each year for the past 100 years and let the chinese watch the dreams and investment tumble into the sea.

It's win win as far as I can see.  Plus, it's a great threat for all the other states to let them know if they don't quit screwing up things, you will be speaking chinese by this time next year.

And why stop there, we could sell Manhattan back to the indians, not Boston, I like the Red Sox and Patriots, but all of NJ, Maryland, Delaware and DC could be sold off to foreign governments thinking they would get a foothold in America to one day take it over without ever realizing they are falling into our clever web because now they will all end up as fat lazy greedy sloths like the rest of us.

Just not sure what to do with Chicago, stuck in the middle of the country like a zit in the middle of the forehead of a teenager.  But then, there have been multiple reports of Mothmen flying around Chicago recently, so maybe that will take care of itself soon.

Or, we can sit back and do nothing and let the whole thing go down the toilet.  Which is exactly what we are going to do.


Day after day, I'm more confused
Yet I look for the light through the pourin' rain
You know that's a game that I hate to loose
And I'm feelin' the strain, ain't it a shame

Oh, give me the beat boys and free my soul
I wanna get lost in your rock 'n' roll and drift away
Oh, give me the beat boys and free my soul
I wanna get lost in your rock 'n' roll and drift away

Beginnin' to think that I'm wastin' time
I don't understand the things I do
The world outside looks so unkind
Now I'm countin' on you to carry me through

Oh, give me the beat boys and free my soul
I wanna get lost in your rock 'n' roll and drift away
Yeah, give me the beat boys and free my soul
I wanna get lost in your rock 'n' roll and drift away

And when my mind is free
You know a melody can move me
And when I'm feelin' blue
The guitar's comin' through to soothe me

Thanks for the joy that you've given me
I want you to know I believe in your song
And rhythm and rhyme and harmony
You help me along makin' me strong

Oh, give me the beat boys and free my soul
I wanna get lost in your rock 'n' roll and drift away
Give me the beat boys and free my soul
I wanna get lost in your rock 'n' roll and drift away

Oh-ho, ah-no
Give me the beat boys and free my soul
I wanna get lost in your rock n roll
And drift away

Dobie Grey