A MIND FOREVER VOYAGING THROUGH STRANGE SEAS OF THOUGHT, ALONE


This is my second blog.

My first blog chronicled my experiences over three years caring for my dad as he lived through and finally died from Alzheimer's. That is the book that is for sale.

This second blog kind of chronicles of life, what it is like to start your life over in your late 50's. After caretaking, you are damaged, file bankruptcy, and the world doesn't care what you did. After 8 months of unemployment, you wake each day knowing the world doesn't want you. Finally you do find a job, 5 weeks before homelessness, but doing what you did 30 years ago and getting paid what you did 30 years ago. So this is starting over.



The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Wednesday, September 21, 2016

BLAME GAMES

First, I know, it's been ages since I've posted but here is the problem.

Back in 2012, when I was neck deep in caring for my dad, I posted a ton of blogs on the 3,524 republican debates, the debates between Obama and Romney, and this time around I just didn't feel like adding to the overflow of blogs posting political commentary on a daily basis.

Let's face it, what else is there to talk about?

I'm doing okay, not great, keeping head above water though the 99 Volvo is sucking my bank account dry but not much I can do about it unless I just junk the car and bike everywhere, which may sound like a good idea to some but let me tell you biking or walking 2 miles to a grocery store in a foot of snow and zero degrees is not, nor ever will be, fun.  And I've had enough character building, thank you very much.  But I am two to three years away from being able to afford a new used car.  Which of course, will probably start sucking me dry too.

I wonder if it's just smarter to buy some car for 1000 and run it till it dies, then get another one and just keep doing that over and over.

Work is fine, always feel like there is an axe over my head but I suspect everyone over 50 feels that way these days.

I did want to link to you two articles from Briebart, which I hardly ever read but after reading these two might change my mind about that:

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/18/mcdonalds-hires-foreign-h-1bs-fires-70-american-accounting-staff/

and

and I can't find the other one dammit!

But the article is about one of my pet peeves I've written about before, that damn H-1B and h-2B that specifically states that companies cannot use the thing to replace american workers and company after company are doing just that and our justice department under Obama doesn't do squat about it.

Hillary, well, she wants to double the number of foreign workers under the program.  Trump, wants to end it and prosecute companies that are firing Americans.  Gee, guess who I'm voting for.

I don't know who will write the history of this country, but some of the stuff going on is downright treasonous.  Millions of illegals being brought in for physical blue collar jobs, hundreds of thousands under the H-1B to replace college educated white collar Americans.

Got to make a man wonder exactly what are they expecting to do with 100,000,000 baby boomers and Gen X'ers in the middle class when all the jobs are going to foreigners - is there a plan?  Here is a bet, whatever that plan is, we aren't going to like it.

Anyone else thinking Hillary is more and more becoming like Gollum from Lord of the Rings?
The evil is just eating at her and destroying her from within.  Oh well.

Still waiting to see which of the two end up dead before the election - if Trump wins I hope he goes into hiding and takes the oath inside the Oval Office - hey, call me paranoid but they shot Kennedy, they shot Reagan and the shadow government is going to shoot Trump too.

And probably blame the Russians, which seems to be the new mantra of the elite.  Where did that start?

One day, Trump announces he wants watchers at all the poling places to make sure things are on the up and up, when the president is asked about this, he laughs and says what election fraud, there is no election fraud, (19.000 votes for Obama, zero for anyone else in the Philly area, yeah nothing to see there), and that elections are a state by state thing and the federal government doesn't control them.    But then, like two weeks later, suddenly Washington is all abuzz and Obama is announcing that Homeland Security is going to oversee the elections because the Russians are going to steal the election from Hillary.

Huh?

So I feel better now, the same agency that just admitted they screwed up and nearly 1,000 middle eastern immigrants that were suppose to be deported due to their terrorists ties were in fact granted citizenship and will be voting this November instead of returning to their tents and caves in the deserts.

Yea, feel a lot better about it.

One thing, if I still have any readers left, don't use computer voting, demand a paper ballot.  How I wish everyone voting this November would demand an old fashion ballot and reject the computer voting.


By the way, new browser out, Vivaldi, and it's by the people who originally founded Opera and recently left.  Worth downloading and definitely what should be used instead of Chrome.

Oh, Oh baby don't you know I'm human
Have thoughts like any other one
Sometimes I find myself long regretting
Some foolish thing some little simple thing I've done
But I'm just a soul whose intentions are good
Oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood

No comments:

Post a Comment