A MIND FOREVER VOYAGING THROUGH STRANGE SEAS OF THOUGHT, ALONE


This is my second blog.

My first blog chronicled my experiences over three years caring for my dad as he lived through and finally died from Alzheimer's. That is the book that is for sale.

This second blog kind of chronicles of life, what it is like to start your life over in your late 50's. After caretaking, you are damaged, file bankruptcy, and the world doesn't care what you did. After 8 months of unemployment, you wake each day knowing the world doesn't want you. Finally you do find a job, 5 weeks before homelessness, but doing what you did 30 years ago and getting paid what you did 30 years ago. So this is starting over.



The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Tuesday, July 5, 2016

I AM CHANGING MY NAME TO CLINTON

I had an epiphany today.  I am changing my name to Clinton.

Now I can rape a woman and not be prosecuted, and if I am, I can lie about it under oath and not be convicted.

I can ride on luxury jets with rich guys and teenage girls and have my way with them and no one will care.

I can sell military secrets to our enemies for millions and millions of dollars to my 'charity'.

And now, in spite of the law saying I can be negligent with state secrets being a crime, the head of the FBI can investigate and say being negligent is no excuse and then say I was negligent and then "ah heck, why bother a Clinton with pesky little details that has sent thousands of people to prison in the past".

I mean did you see the FBI statement?  If you are Hillary Clinton, you and your people can erase thousands of emails from a server you know is wanted for an investigation and, nada.  Nothing.

If it were you and I, that would be destroying evidence.

The server was illegal.  The use of private email by a high ranking government official is illegal.  Using said server and email to send and store top secret and secret files is illegal.

But hey, it's a Clinton, that's okay.  We let them get away with murder, rape, intimidating witnesses, selling military secrets, illegal campaign contributions, I mean really, what is the big deal.

You really want four more years of this shit?