A MIND FOREVER VOYAGING THROUGH STRANGE SEAS OF THOUGHT, ALONE


This is my second blog.

My first blog chronicled my experiences over three years caring for my dad as he lived through and finally died from Alzheimer's. That is the book that is for sale.

This second blog kind of chronicles of life, what it is like to start your life over in your late 50's. After caretaking, you are damaged, file bankruptcy, and the world doesn't care what you did. After 8 months of unemployment, you wake each day knowing the world doesn't want you. Finally you do find a job, 5 weeks before homelessness, but doing what you did 30 years ago and getting paid what you did 30 years ago. So this is starting over.



The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Monday, June 13, 2016

CAN YOUR DOG BARK CANADIAN???

And people wonder why I pray for God to reboot.

Well, the Canadian Supreme Court has determined that oral sex with animals is perfectly legal as long as it doesn't involve penetration.  That is right, now hockey players will have something to do once the ice melts, the hosers can spread peanut butter on their hoser and let their dog lick it off and not worry about those pesky Canadian Mounties from disturbing their summer picnics, eh?  Which is probably for the best since the Mounties might be too busy with their horses.

And a bunch of law school graduates have determined this is okay.  Maybe Lenin was right after all.

Just to keep the flow, big story out of California, gee, there is a surprise, where what started as something in Oakland is now spreading about cops and young girls in sexual encounters. A whole underground system of cops and 15 year old girls.  Which, when asked at a press conference about what was happening, led former President Clinton to say "I always wanted to be a cop".

Now the shooting in Florida.  Still confused as to what it is; some say it's a hate crime of some homophobe shooting a bunch of gay people.  Others think it is Islamic terrorism.  The president thinks it is inanimate objects gone wild as guns just opened fire in a gay bar.

Tonight on Fox:  Are bullets homophobic?

Now the shooter is a first generation American, apparently.  Strong muslim ties to a mosque the feds expected would be trouble but were prevented investigating further a few years ago so as to not upset the muslims.  Liked to beat his wife, then she left.

Frankly, I think the whole thing started when the bar held Retro Bee Gees Disco Night at the bar; that would set anyone off with an automatic weapon.

Here is the point without the dribble.  A muslim went whacko and shot up a bar of people, killing over 50 of them.  Of course, this is a well respected person who apparently is an armed security guard working for a company with contracts with the Department of Homeland Security.

Get a grip on that: one department under DHS was investigating this guy for his radical islamic ties and was told to stop while another department in DHS approved him to be an armed security guard with one of their contractors.

We are allowing this country to be overrun with foreigners.  Foreigners that don't go thru medical testing and now have little kids in our schools with TB sitting next to your little kids.  We are allowing young men trained in terrorist camps in the middle east to flood into this country.

What happened Saturday night is the first of many times to come.  But then if you read this blog, you already knew that didn't you.

Admit it, when you woke up Sunday morning and read the news, you really were not the least bit surprised, were you.

Guess I got what I deserve
Kept you waiting there, too long my love
All that time, without a word
Didn't know you'd think, that I'd forget, or I'd regret

The special love I have for you
My baby blue

All the days became so long
Did you really think I'd do you wrong
Dixie, when I let you go
Thought you'd realize,thatI would know, I would show

The special love I have for you
My baby blue

What can I do, what can I say?
Except that I want you by my side
How can I show you? Show me a way
Don't you know, the times I tried

Guess that's all I have to say
Except the feeling just grows stronger everyday
Just one thing, before I go
Take good care, baby let me know, let it grow

The special love you have for me

Badfinger