A MIND FOREVER VOYAGING THROUGH STRANGE SEAS OF THOUGHT, ALONE


This is my second blog.

My first blog chronicled my experiences over three years caring for my dad as he lived through and finally died from Alzheimer's. That is the book that is for sale.

This second blog kind of chronicles of life, what it is like to start your life over in your late 50's. After caretaking, you are damaged, file bankruptcy, and the world doesn't care what you did. After 8 months of unemployment, you wake each day knowing the world doesn't want you. Finally you do find a job, 5 weeks before homelessness, but doing what you did 30 years ago and getting paid what you did 30 years ago. So this is starting over.



The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Monday, March 14, 2016

HOW TO COMMIT SUICIDE

So, John Kaisch has announced that in his first 100 days in office, he will do amnesty for the 30, or 20 or the politically correct number of 10 million illegal aliens.

And he thought this would help his chances?  Seriously?  I mean if Kaisch thinks granting amnesty to 30 million illegal aliens is going to help his chances in Illinois and Ohio, then Kaisch either knows that millions of illegal aliens are also illegally voting in republican primaries or he is delusional.

So kiss Kaisch good bye and good riddance; to think I was actually pulling for him and he comes out of left field with this?  What was he thinking, 'hey, it worked so well for Rubio, I'll try it too?"

Put aside for a moment the thought that people who are opposed to having 30 million illegal aliens in this country are nothing but racist white people.  There are logical reasons for this opinion.

First of all, hey black americans, why are you voting for the party, democrats, that are trying to make you obsolete except for basketball?  Singing Basketball Jones as I type.

But let's move on and talk some facts of life.  You grow up in America and get a high school diploma and want to go to work.  What can you do?

Well, you can work in factories building stuff.  You can work in service jobs serving and cleaning up after people who went to college and found careers.  You could, um, well, that is about it.  You can build stuff in plants, service people who will pay you or clean up after people that don't want to clean up after themselves.  You can drive a truck, move boxes, clean hotels rooms, homes, streets and parks.  This is the future for people with high school diplomas and not much else - oh wait, if you can sell, you can work in sales, which is probably the best of the lot.

Now, let's see what has happened in America the last 30 years.  There use to be about 30 million manufacturing jobs in this country.  Today it's down to 12 million.  That is 18 million jobs gone while the population went up nearly 100 million in those 30 years.

So now more high school grads are competing for fewer jobs and what have we done?  We've added 20 million illegal aliens to our country.  And what do they do for  a living?  They work manufacturing, service, and well, all those jobs the high school grads get. Well, use to get, because the illegals will work for much less and live 10 to an apartment.

So this is not about racism, this is about simple math.  Illegal aliens are one of the reasons so many Americans are unemployed today.  Don't give me the crap about just doing the jobs americans don't want to do, that is a lie for the most part.  Yes, most americans don't dream of growing up and picking lettuce heads out of a 1,000 acre field, I get that, but these are not just those types of jobs.

And soon truck drivers in this country will become obsolete.  We are about to invaded from down south with trucks from Mexico coming into the US and racing down our highways with sub standard safety and drivers.  Won't that be fun!

Note to self: no more driving on interstates even in a Volvo.

Cracks me up.  Blacks vote for democrats who have done everything they could to screw black america into the ground.  Now they are replacing you with cheap labor from south of the border and blacks run out and vote for more democrats every election.

Eight years of a black president and you are worse off than you've been since slavery was legal.  And you will run to the polls this fall and vote for another Clinton.  At least conservative republicans stay home on election day when our wishes and desires in a candidate are ignored and they give us a Dole, McCain, or Romney.

Of course, we did vote for Bush, so stupidity runs deeper than skin color I guess.

Do I want to see 30 million people thrown out of this country?  No.  But we do needs to send a good portion back.  If you were brought here when you were 3 by your folks, illegally, but you've grown up here, gone to school, have a job, do I think you should go back?  Nope.  But your parents, yep.  Sorry, they made the conscious choice to break the law and it's time to go home.  Been arrested for a serious crime, bye.  Gang membership?  Bye.

I'm sorry, but can you imagine freeing up 20 million jobs in this country next year?  how many people would be able to go back to work?  But not if Hillary, Bernie, or John John get into office.

I still say americans should seriously start considering consolidating into about 25 states from the Carolinas across thru Texas and up the middle of the country to CA/OR/WA borders and start talking very loudly about a split.

Is that treason to express that thought?

Nope, treason is allowing 30 million illegals invade your country.  Treason is allowing China to buy up our mines, farms, and water.  Treason is selling our military technology to China in the 1990's.  Treason is accepting donations from large corporations to support their moving all our jobs overseas.  Treason is getting into 10 year wars and investing in companies that benefit from subcontracting those war efforts.

Treason is not illegal; treason is how our government operates.

RIP John Kaisch, your reservation has been cancelled.

es, I am the victim of a Basketball Jones 
Ever since I was a little baby, I always be dribblin' 
In fac', I was de baddest dribbler in the whole neighborhood 
Then one day, my mama bought me a basketball 
And I loved that basketball 
I took that basketball with me everywhere I went 
That basketball was like a basketball to me 

I even put that basketball underneath my pillow 
Maybe that's why I can't sleep at night 
I need help, ladies and gentlemens 
I need someone to stand beside me 
I need, I need someone to set a pick for me 

At the free-throw line of life, someone I can pass to 
Someone to hit the open man on the give-and-go 
And not end up in the popcorn machine 
So cheerleaders, help me out 

Basketball Jones, I got a Basketball Jones 
I got a Basketball Jones, oh baby, oo-oo-ooo