A MIND FOREVER VOYAGING THROUGH STRANGE SEAS OF THOUGHT, ALONE


This is my second blog.

My first blog chronicled my experiences over three years caring for my dad as he lived through and finally died from Alzheimer's. That is the book that is for sale.

This second blog kind of chronicles of life, what it is like to start your life over in your late 50's. After caretaking, you are damaged, file bankruptcy, and the world doesn't care what you did. After 8 months of unemployment, you wake each day knowing the world doesn't want you. Finally you do find a job, 5 weeks before homelessness, but doing what you did 30 years ago and getting paid what you did 30 years ago. So this is starting over.



The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Saturday, February 13, 2016

SAVE US ALL

Well, tonight was able to watch the republican debate.  As many of my imaginary readers know, my first choice of republicans was Scott Walker - why he got slaughtered is beyond me to this day.  Was he boring?  Guy rides a Harley.  Was he short and looked weak when Trump attacked him?  Probably, since most people today mistake meekness or weakness.  Funny how the party of Christians are loving a guy who appears to go to bed each night and check off the characteristics of the Sermon on the Mount and feel proud he didn't do any of them.

But Walker is gone and Kaisch is now my guy.  Great experience, good governor, has some personality, positive message and tonight he must of thought "WTF am I doing here on stage with all these bozos?"  I wish he had leaned forward and said to Carson, "Ben, these guys are nuts, what do you say we leave, form a team Kaisch/Carson, and let the other four kill each other off?"

Who is the idiot that thought it would be a great idea to fill the audience with the big contributors to the candidates?  It became as irritating as a bad laugh track on a sitcom, but then,  the whole thing was a bad sitcom.

Trump, still don't like him, still don't trust him and with the death of Scalia today the importance of who is picking justices must make any person wonder who the hell Trump would put on the court.  I'm sorry, the man is a jerk.  Next time he talks about The Bible I wish someone would ask him a question on the Bible like "name 5 OT and 5 NT books in the Bible" and see if he can answer.

I don't get the Rubio love affair either, the guy is a lightweight and will be every bit as bad as Obama.  He's bought and sold by the powers that be.

Jeb, boy, he taking steroids or something?  Apparently he know thinks the way to the nomination is to bash everyone else on stage.  But another Bush?  Sorry.

Cruz, unlike Rubio, the guy does have a background.  He's argued cases in front of the SC.  But as I said from the beginning, the wife is VP at Goldman so you know he's going to be as bought as anyone.  But of those four, I dislike him the least.

Before moving on, I also get tired of middle age guys who never served in the military standing now on stage talking like Napoleon and wanting to send troops all over the place to kick some serious ass.  If you wanted to kick ass, should have joined the military when you were young.

Anyways, I kept thinking if Rubio Trump or Bush get elected and run against Hillary, I will just stay home.  But I think I would vote for Sanders over those three.  At least Sanders would finish off the country quickly instead of this slow slippery slope towards obligation we are now on.

Carson, after seeing him now in several debates, getting to like the guy.  But would he make a good president?  Does being a surgeon make for a good president?

I have a new theory, all future debates should be done only on radio and each candidate can take for 3 minutes and are not allowed to mention the other candidates.

So many good republican governors that would make excellent candidates, we only got one left and he's losing big, Kaisch, not Bush, and the best the dems can do is Hillary and I think at this point it is safe to say the fat lady is singing the finale.