A MIND FOREVER VOYAGING THROUGH STRANGE SEAS OF THOUGHT, ALONE


This is my second blog.

My first blog chronicled my experiences over three years caring for my dad as he lived through and finally died from Alzheimer's. That is the book that is for sale.

This second blog kind of chronicles of life, what it is like to start your life over in your late 50's. After caretaking, you are damaged, file bankruptcy, and the world doesn't care what you did. After 8 months of unemployment, you wake each day knowing the world doesn't want you. Finally you do find a job, 5 weeks before homelessness, but doing what you did 30 years ago and getting paid what you did 30 years ago. So this is starting over.



The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

VISIONS OF SUGARPLUMS DANCE IN MY HEAD

I still haven't quite come to accept Donald Trump is serious about this run for office, but if he is really running to get Hillary in, he has his work cut out for him.

On the other hand, last week this 'vision' or something came to me.  I don't usually have 'visions' so I don't know if I'm just connecting dots or what, but here it goes.

If Trump is winning the republican nomination, just before the republican convention in August, I expect there will be an assassination attempt on Trump.  But what I saw was if the attempt is not successful, they will wait and two or three days before the election in November, they will assassinate the democratic nominee.  Now this is where it was weird, because it was not Hillary, but Elizabeth Warren who is killed.

And then Obama will attempt to postpone the election.  Weird huh.

But Hillary, good heavens, how is that woman not in jail?  Are you following the latest release of the emails?  Let me sum this up for you.  Hillary Clinton ran her own private email server, well subcontracted a company to run the server, while Sec of State.  This is illegal.  Then she used that email system for work related emails.  This is illegal too.  Now it comes out she was sending classified information in email on her email server.  This also is illegal.

And she just chuckles and blames a right wing conspiracy.  And the media that covers her and is not allowed to ask questions chuckles along.

So what happens to Hillary if she gets smoked in Iowa?  She will probably lose NH and I doubt she is seriously popular in SC.  She very well could lose all three February primaries and then it's going to be over.

Then it will get exciting because someone else like Biden, Warren, Kerry, or Bloomberg is going to jump into the race.

Meanwhile, Numb Nuts, I'm sorry, I'm so disrespectful, President Numb Nuts is giving what we can only hope and pray is his final Sate of the Union address where he's going to tell everyone that things are great.  The economy has turned the corner, okay, it ran over about 10 million people standing on the corner with signs "will code for food" or "out of work for 1,343 days, where is Ted Koppel and Nightline now?"  But by golly those top 10% are totally cleaning up right now, life could not be better for them.

And I will be tonights speech will be heavy with how climate change is the number one threat to humanity.  Which I guess means climate change is the english translation of the arabic Islam.  Did you follow the news stories from Europe on what happened on NYE in Germany, Sweden, Denmark and one other country that slips my mind?  Those peace loving refugees went on rape and pillage sprees attacking women all over the place and robbing and raping.  Good heavens, ignore that, our temperature might go up .5 degrees in the next 100 years, hey don't laugh, they do enough computer models one is bound to be right eventually.

Put a million monkeys at one million computer terminals and one is eventually going to correctly predict the weather 10 years from now.

You got to wonder about Germany.  If anyone there says anything about the hundreds of thousands of arabs being brought in, it is responded to with reminders of Nazi's and what they did to the jews.  Problem is, while they were wrong what they did to the jews, they are right about what is about to happen to their country.  Maybe God is just not done punishing them, or all of Europe because let's face it, Europe left God behind several decades ago.

And after climate change, the president is going to make a big push for amnesty for all the illegal aliens in the country, as well as wanting to take in one million, pronounced 1 thousand in the speech, young arab men who had no place to live after Russia bombed their terrorist camps.

I wonder if the president will brag about matching Bush's record of doubling the national debt?  I'm sure he won't remind people what he said as a senator and candidate about how irresponsible it was for Bush to double the debt.  Thought I forgot that, didn't you President Numb Nuts?

Oh, one more prediction for tonights speech.  The president will break the World Record for the use of the term "I" in a speech, breaking his previous record from last years State of the Union.

Well, nice to be blogging again and now can blog again on my Mac.  Bought a desk this weekend for the living room, nice 33 inch deep table with drawer in dark cherry and made from real wood, not pressed wood dust.

Which will come in handy, because the last check they paid us on Thursday the 31st, not Friday the first, and now because I adjusted my W4 higher to get more cash these next two checks it's totally hosed my 2015 taxes and now I have to figure out how to reduce my 850 dollar tax bill I'm going to get hit with.  Bastards.

'Twas Halloween and the ghosts were out
And everywhere they'd go they'd shout
And though I covered my eyes I knew
They'd go away

But fear's the only thing I saw
And three days later was clear to all
That nothing is as scary as election day

But the day after is darker
And darker and darker it goes
Who knows maybe the plans will change
Who knows maybe he's not deranged

The news men know what they know
But they know even less than what they say
And I don't know who I can trust
For the come what may

'Cause we believed in our candidate
But even more it's the one we hate
I needed someone I could shake
On election day

But the day after is darker
And deeper and deeper we go
Who knows maybe it's all a dream
Who knows if I'll wake up and scream

I love the things that you've given me
I cherish you my dear country
But sometimes I don't understand
The way we play


Norah Jones