A MIND FOREVER VOYAGING THROUGH STRANGE SEAS OF THOUGHT, ALONE


This is my second blog.

My first blog chronicled my experiences over three years caring for my dad as he lived through and finally died from Alzheimer's. That is the book that is for sale.

This second blog kind of chronicles of life, what it is like to start your life over in your late 50's. After caretaking, you are damaged, file bankruptcy, and the world doesn't care what you did. After 8 months of unemployment, you wake each day knowing the world doesn't want you. Finally you do find a job, 5 weeks before homelessness, but doing what you did 30 years ago and getting paid what you did 30 years ago. So this is starting over.



The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Sunday, November 15, 2015

THE JEWS DID IT

I just wanted to be the first to write the rumor that the Jews were behind the attack in Paris; just wait, it will soon be on conspiracy sites by the end of the month.

12/13/2015:  I caught two comments, in the junk comments folder, ripping my comment above about the Jews being responsible for the Paris attacks - sarcasm folks, pointing out that in time, people will blame Israel for the attacks.  It's inevitable, I just wanted to be first - but it was SARCASM

When will liberal thinking people learn no matter how lovingly you treat a rabid dog, you will get bit?

For several years the western world has provided an open door policy to the Moslem world; tens of millions of radicalized young Moslem males have taken over sections of France, Sweden, Norway, Germany, England, and the USA.  There are many sections in major cities throughout those countries that police fear to tread.

The French have incredibly restrictive laws against gun ownership, but did you notice that Moslem terrorists totally ignored those laws?  Moslems do not recognize the laws of the countries they are invading; they only recognize sharia laws.

Rule Number 3 of living: you can't pass laws against weapons to make world safer because bad people will ignore the rule.

So while the average Frenchman, Dane, Swede, German and American have been disagreeing with the open door policies of their country - and been called bigots racist nazi xenophobic morons for their troubles- the elites have welcomed the Trojan Horse with open arms.

Nice thing about being elites is you are never held responsible for your idiotic ideas.  Hmmm, that should also be a rule of living.

So what happened in Paris was only shocking to those not paying attention.  And in the next year or so, we will see a repeat of Paris in Sweden, London, Denmark, and Denver.

It will be in shopping malls, college campuses and other locations that ban citizens from carrying guns.  And of course, the outcry in this country will be about guns, and the average American will sit at home and maybe, in a brief second or two at a stoplight will wonder why guns are the problem here, but overseas they don't allow guns - and the light will change and with it the thought will be gone.

And what is the solution?  Truth?  Overall, races and religions don't get along: never have and never will.

Look at history.  How long have Moslems been at war with non Moslems?  Well, since Mohammed had his vision.  And it's not going to stop, it's going to get worse, ugly, and violent.

Yesterday Paris.  Next week is coming soon to a theatre near you.

I wanna run, I want to hide
I wanna tear down the walls
That hold me inside
I wanna reach out
And touch the flame
Where the streets have no name

I want to feel, sunlight on my face
I see the dust cloud disappear
Without a trace
I want to take shelter
From the poison rain
Where the streets have no name

Where the streets have no name
Where the streets have no name
We're still building, then burning down love
Burning down love, and when I go there
I go there with you, it's all I can do

The city's a flood and our love turns to rust
We're beaten and blown by the wind
Trampled in dust
image: http://static.urx.io/units/web/urx-unit-loader.gif

I'll show you a place
High on a desert plain
Where the streets have no name

Where the streets have no name
Where the streets have no name
We're still building, then burning down love
Burning down love, and when I go there
I go there with you, it's all I can do

Our love turns to rust
We're beaten and blown by the wind
Blown by the wind, oh, and I see our love
See our love turn to rust

Oh, we're beaten and blown by the wind
Blown by the wind
Oh, when I go there, I go there with you
It's all I can do

Read more at http://www.songlyrics.com/u2/where-the-streets-have-no-name-lyrics/#Itl3bqyMZ7D9CZAv.99