A MIND FOREVER VOYAGING THROUGH STRANGE SEAS OF THOUGHT, ALONE


This is my second blog.

My first blog chronicled my experiences over three years caring for my dad as he lived through and finally died from Alzheimer's. That is the book that is for sale.

This second blog kind of chronicles of life, what it is like to start your life over in your late 50's. After caretaking, you are damaged, file bankruptcy, and the world doesn't care what you did. After 8 months of unemployment, you wake each day knowing the world doesn't want you. Finally you do find a job, 5 weeks before homelessness, but doing what you did 30 years ago and getting paid what you did 30 years ago. So this is starting over.



The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

IT'S THE LAST DAY OF JADE HELM, DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOUR RADIO TALK SHOWS HOSTS ARE?

Well, here we are, September 15th, last day of Jade Helm.  As far as I know, John Moore, Dave Hodges and others have not been assassinated, have not been picked up in the middle of the night and taken to FEMA camps and disappeared.

I've been following this Jade Helm thing for quite some time.  When you listen to shows - oh wait, I forgot, I have to say this - Alex Jones is not part of this, he actually has been saying all summer it's not the big deal people are making it out to be and since I have been known to make fun of -wait, commercial break to sell my his line of multi level marketing vitamins here "Tangy Tangerine III, all the nutrients your body needs in one godawful tasting blend that makes Tang taste like a fine French wine - where was I, oh yea, fun of Alex Jones over the years I will say here he is not part of this.

Where was I before humbling myself...... oh yea, when you listen to the shows from last Jan-Mar, they are all gung ho this is the end, my only friend Doors end of the world as we know it.  Come April, you heard some softening of, 'well, maybe this is a test run to see how public reacts' or the possibility it's designed to put people in position to deal with an economic collapse, though why they think only the south and the west will overreact to a complete economic meltdown and states like MI, MN, VT etc will not.  I was open to the possibility that there was some known geo astronomical sort of event they know about and were getting ready for it.

This just in, John Moore announced that he talked to an unnamed sources who use to work with a guy who's mom use to date another guy who's brother's uncle's wife's third cousin plays poker with a member of the same Rotary Club as a guy who's son's wife's brother is a Texas State Trooper who was told to pack his emergency kit in the trunk and expect to be away for a long period of time.

Let's face it, if Hollywood disaster movies taught us anything it's that the governments will hide said events to the last possible moment to give humanity it's best chance of survival - also can be defined as people with lots of money and power their best chance to hide and protect their collective asses.

Of course, there are lots of people very nervous about September with blood moons and all, and you can't turn on a web browser without some economic wizard predicting the complete collapse of money, stock, silver, gold, bonds, insurance, Apple stock, the food supply, and Brian Williams is reporting all this after having been wounded by the mystery bullet fired from the grassy knoll at the Kennedy assassination.

Of course, the ace in the hole in all this end of the world stuff is President Numb Nuts.  As some of my long term imaginary readers know, I don't like the guy - wait, Dave Hodges has just announced an anonymous member of his family who knows a person who works with a guy who's wife's cousin's brother in law works with a woman who's aunt's neighbors son is in special forces that the whole Jade Helm was a false flag to cover up the problems with the Google car - where was I, the stories are coming fast and furious now, and I know since Al Gore invented the internet and the masses bought Windows 95 and AOL disks were installed that Clinton was going to be the last president and then Bush was going to be the last president and now rumors are flying the Obama is going to start a war or something so that he will have to stay in office but frankly I think he is looking forward to retiring to his  Magnum PI home in Hawaii where he can get stoned and screw little boys the way he's screwed the middle class, for the next 20 years.

This just in, Doug and Joe Hagmann have just announced the.... no, not going to do it, always have a soft spot in my heart for them - they were one of two radio shows I was on when I published my book and not going to make fun of them, I am really sorry they got caught up with Hodges and Leal and all this Jade Helm crap.

Now, here is the rub.  Do I think this nation is headed for a God wrath all heck breaking loose moment, you betcha.  I think Numb Nuts is doing his best to totally destroy this country - not only is he opening the border for massive number of illegal aliens to flood over the border, but did you see we've been allowing like 275,000 immigrants from middle eastern countries each year since Obama's been in office, well, certain types of middle eastern people, we don't allow those persecuted Christians from middle east countries entry, just the Islamic persecutors and terror friendly sorts.

Do you have any idea what the plan is, the way Europe is being absolutely flooded right now?  Did you see that recently rape in Norway in 2014 was up over 100% and, are you sitting down, every rape in Norway on reported last year was committed by a middle eastern import?  That in Sweden over 80% of the rapes were done by Arab men?  And as we flood this country, not with educated law abiding hard working people who want to achieve the American dream but people wanting to rob steal and destroy the American dream, what do you think is going to happen?

The point is, we are in trouble but people like Moore and Hodges who make their living selling fear and end of the world supplies are part of the problem.  They keep yelling, this is it, the sky is falling, and then nothing happens.  As time goes on, fewer and fewer people are going to prepare, fewer and fewer people are going to listen, and then when it finally does fall, millions more will die.  Almost makes a guy wonder if that is not their real job.

This country will not survive the massive influx of people who have no interest in becoming Americans.  We are a nation of immigrants, who came here for a better life and the first thing they did was learn English and raise their kids to be proud Americans.  Now they come here and don't learn the language, expect Americans to learn their language, expect Americans to celebrate their holidays - quick tip here - if you want Americans to celebrate your countries holiday, it has to be a holiday that promotes heavy consumption of beer; and eventually this country is going to split like the Soviet Union was split.

A wise person would be making plans for how this country is going to split as soon as possible and start gathering folks with like minds to start planning it.  Colorado, by the way, is for the most part lost to liberals now.  Oh, you can own a gun, you can even open carry a gun in Colorado, but most town have laws if you actually fire your gun in the city limits, you are a lawbreaker.  It's kind of like giving drivers licenses to people then arresting them for driving their cars, which is illegal.

Wait, hold on, just got a call, holy crap!  My old college roommate just called and a guy he use to work for called him because his college roommate is married to a gal who's brother works for the Canadian government and he just heard from his brother in law's son that the Toronto Maple Leafs are moving to northern Chile to avoid the Russian invasion of Canada this fall so they can launch a four prong attack on Chicago and capture all the deep dish pizza restaurants!  Which is certainly timely as I introduce my new line of freeze dried deep dish pizza for the end of the world preppers so we can enjoy authentic deep dish pizza during the Zombie Wars.  Each pizza is carefully prepared with only the finest ingredients I could find at Sam's Club and each pizza is fully baked and then freeze dried in one of those cool devices I got from a cable TV commercial where I got two for the price of one with just additional shipping and handling.  Just pop into the special steam cooker which you can also buy at my web site and in 30 minutes the freeze dried deep dish pizza, sealed to last 30 years guaranteed, chuckle,  and fits in your front pocket, will cook and expand to a large deep dish pizza you and your fellow survivors will be able to enjoy on a Friday night.  And if you order just 100 of my freeze dried deep dish Chicago pizzas, we will include at no extra charge the steam cooker and 10 packets of dried red pepper, just pay shipping and handling charges.


I want the sun to shine on me
I want the truth to set me free
I wish the followers would lead
with a voice so strong it could knock me to my knees

Hold on world 'cause you don't know what's coming
Hold on world 'cause I'm not jumping off
Hold onto this boy a little longer
Take another trip around the sun

If I jumped into the ocean to believe
If I climbed a mountain would I have to reach?
Do I even dare to speak?--to dream?--believe?
Give me a voice so strong
I can question what I have seen

Hold on world 'cause you don't know what's coming
Hold on world 'cause I'm not jumping off
Hold onto this boy a little longer
Take another trip around the sun


REM