A MIND FOREVER VOYAGING THROUGH STRANGE SEAS OF THOUGHT, ALONE


This is my second blog.

My first blog chronicled my experiences over three years caring for my dad as he lived through and finally died from Alzheimer's. That is the book that is for sale.

This second blog kind of chronicles of life, what it is like to start your life over in your late 50's. After caretaking, you are damaged, file bankruptcy, and the world doesn't care what you did. After 8 months of unemployment, you wake each day knowing the world doesn't want you. Finally you do find a job, 5 weeks before homelessness, but doing what you did 30 years ago and getting paid what you did 30 years ago. So this is starting over.



The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Monday, September 7, 2015

FREE SPEECH

I didn't really comment on what happened a while back down in Texas where they held a Mohammad cartoon contest and a couple of ragheads showed up armed but not really understanding, you are in Texas where children are given their first gun for graduating from Kindergarten and so they bit the big one because one Texas cop can outshoot two Islamic terrorists with one eye closed.

Unless, of course, you sneak up behind the Texas cop while he's filing his gas tank and unload your gun into him.

But this is what I wanted to talk about.  For over 40 years, Christians in this country have had to put up with artists, cartoonists, screen writers and Hellywood making fun of Jesus, dipping crucifixes in urine, mocking Jesus, making fun of Christians.  And any time we raised a voice about it, we were told, "hey, first amendment protects artists, authors, screen writers and cartoonists" and if we censor their work where will it stop?

Well, for the most part, Christians dropped out.  Stopped going to the movies, stopped watching the TV, stopped reading the papers, stopped spending their money.  The 'we can't stop you from saying it but we don't have to listen to it' theory of living.  Except, that is how evil gains control.

So this is what I don't get.  The same liberal brain farts that have said that for forty years, supporting artists, cartoonists, authors, screen writers who made fun of Christ  are the same liberal brain farts who are attacking, not the Islamic Terrorists, but the cartoonists making fun of Mohammad claiming THEY are at fault here.

See, liberals are very brave in attacking Christianity because they know Christians will not abduct them on the street, shoot them, rape them, or just skip the foreplay and just cut their heads off on 5th Ave or Hollywood Blvd.  So they have no issue making clever, knowing laughter, gosh how cutting edge you are comments about Jesus or Christians.

But they will not make fun of Islam or Mohammad because they would piss in their pants facing those consequences.

Liberal hypocrisy at it's pinnacle.  It's free speech to mock Jesus but not free speech to mock Mohammad.  Liberals are a very confusing species.  Some gal on the internet who is apparently pretty famous internet comedian just made a video making fun of fat people and is being attacked for it.  I watched it this morning, might have been even funnier if she could expand her use of adjectives beyond the F word, but I realized apparently what really would send a liberal into cardiac arrest would be a comedian making fun of a FAT MOHAMMAD.  So free speech does have limits, making fun of illegal aliens, gays, fat people, or Islam is wrong; making fun of working people, straights, normal sized Christians is art and free speech.

In fact, if you made speech or art of a fat, gay, Mohammad, that would cause liberals across the nation to totally stroke out, putting Jesus on a cross in a jar of urine is artistically brilliant and deep.

I would go on, but really don't care anymore.  We are about to sign up a seriously cool treaty with Iran where if I understand, Iran will be able to move forward with their nuke program, no American reviews or monitoring, we will give them billions of dollars and they promise not to use the by products to produce nuclear weapons and not to nuke Israel during the fall when the World Series and elections might be impacted.

God is not a happy God right now people and His patience with this country is probably at an end.  It's not going to be pretty, but once God's judgement falls on this country, those that survive at least won't have to listen to those stupid logically devoid airheaded liberal comments anymore which sounds like a deal to me.  I am for any God solution that will mean never listening to stupid liberal logic again.

When I was young
It seemed that life was so wonderful
A miracle, oh it was beautiful, magical
And all the birds in the trees
they'd be singing so happily
Joyfully, oh, playfully watching me

But then they sent me away
To teach me how to be sensible
Logical, responsible, practical
And then they showed me a world
Where I could be so dependable
Clinical, oh intellectual, cynical

There are times when all the world's asleep
The questions run too deep for such a simple man
Won't you please, please tell me what we've learned?
I know it sounds absurd but please tell me who I am

I said, Now watch what you say,
they'll be calling you a radical
A Liberal, fanatical, a criminal
Won't you sign up your name
We'd like to feel you're
Acceptable, respectable,
presentable, a vegetable
Oh, ch-ch-check it out yeah

At night when all the world's asleep
The questions run so deep for such a simple man
Won't you please, please tell me what we've learned?
I know it sounds absurd but please tell me who I am
Who I am, who I am, who I am

'Coz I'm feeling so illogical
D-d-digital
Oh, oh, oh, oh
Unbelievable
B-b-bloody marvelous


Supertramp

No comments:

Post a Comment