A MIND FOREVER VOYAGING THROUGH STRANGE SEAS OF THOUGHT, ALONE


This is my second blog.

My first blog chronicled my experiences over three years caring for my dad as he lived through and finally died from Alzheimer's. That is the book that is for sale.

This second blog kind of chronicles of life, what it is like to start your life over in your late 50's. After caretaking, you are damaged, file bankruptcy, and the world doesn't care what you did. After 8 months of unemployment, you wake each day knowing the world doesn't want you. Finally you do find a job, 5 weeks before homelessness, but doing what you did 30 years ago and getting paid what you did 30 years ago. So this is starting over.



The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Friday, July 17, 2015

I'M BORED WITH TRUMP ALREADY

I am still not buying the whole Donald thing.

He's played this game before, he's teased with running, then always backs out.  Now, this time, is he serious?

He certainly did shake some things up, going way far off the bell curve over immigration, to the point of absurd, and freaked everyone out.  Hey, I'm totally against all the illegal immigrants in this country, I have written against the illegals, I have pointed out how they are killing this country, sucking tax dollars that could be used elsewhere, taking jobs and artificially keeping wages low.  They come from all over the world, not just Mexico, but from Africa, the Middle East, Europe, Russia, Asia, South and Central America.  I'm sure there are few illegal Canucks in the country somewhere, other than the ones that just come here for their medical needs rather than waiting 6 months in Canada's great free medical system.

Amnesty?  No way.  Been here illegal for 20 years, good for you, now go home.  If you steal 20 bucks from the till at your bartending job for 20 years, you don't get to keep your job and keep stealing 20 bucks a night, you get fired.  Came here illegally and had children here?  Well, when you leave you can choose whether to leave them here or take them with you.  We don't have to suffer because you made such choices.

And as for the middle eastern states, close that down completely.  I'm sorry, all those middle eastern college kids coming over here with all that daddy oil money has had a lot to do with the tuition for college being ridiculously high, because middle eastern oil money can pay for it, middle class people cannot.  And of course, after coming here on a temp visa, they just stick around.  And shoot up military bases.

But Donald went a little further than even me on this issue.  Why?

See, I don't trust him.  He has donated  a lot of money to democrats over the years and I smell a rat.  I see another Perot setup to get Clinton into office by splitting the republican vote.

Hey, I'm looking forward to watching some of the debates.  I think Walker, Kasich, Perry, and Carly are pretty good candidates; I have zero interest in Bush, Fat Boy, and the two senators.  I also see, not quite predict, but I'm smelling a Bush/Cruz ticket - Bush is getting big Goldman money and Cruz's wife works for Goldman.

But here comes Trump to mess things up, and I am betting the man goes independent and assures the democrats of winning the white house again.

I mean, think about it this way.  Trump makes gazillions a year, makes all his rules, does whatever he wants and when he wants and he's wants  job with a 90% paycut, where his life is planned by others to the minute, and where he has to kiss butts of people all over the world?  Why?

I mean, that is a question someone should ask.  What is in it for him?  And is his motivation going to be good for the country?

I wonder how many illegal aliens Trump has employed at all his hotels and buildings changing beds and cleaning toilets?

How does it feel to be
One of the beautiful people?
Now that you know who you are
What do you want to be?
And have you travelled very far?
Far as the eye can see.
How does it feel to be
One of the beautiful people?
How often have you been there?
Often enough to know.
What did you see, when you were there?
Nothing that doesn't show.
Baby you're a rich man,
Baby you're a rich man,
Baby you're a rich man too.


Beatles

No comments:

Post a Comment