A MIND FOREVER VOYAGING THROUGH STRANGE SEAS OF THOUGHT, ALONE


This is my second blog.

My first blog chronicled my experiences over three years caring for my dad as he lived through and finally died from Alzheimer's. That is the book that is for sale.

This second blog kind of chronicles of life, what it is like to start your life over in your late 50's. After caretaking, you are damaged, file bankruptcy, and the world doesn't care what you did. After 8 months of unemployment, you wake each day knowing the world doesn't want you. Finally you do find a job, 5 weeks before homelessness, but doing what you did 30 years ago and getting paid what you did 30 years ago. So this is starting over.



The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

CHUCKLES, BAD MEMORIES, AND WHY?

So, on Tuesday, John Moore and Steve Quayle publish their latest, which, just so happens, to be Jade Helm is about putting resources in place because of a visit by some space rock.  Not chinese, not russians, not economics, not take over by Illuminate.  Chuckle.

Not so funny, coming up in ten or so days on the two year anniversary of my dad dying, 14 days for the 7 year of my mom, and 16 for a dog and I can't tell you how much I hate the end of June.  But here I catch an article today about some stupid reality show where stupid people go to some island and apparently one of them gets seriously constipated and another one with medical background gets to DRIP the guy and dig out pounds of crap.

I'm not going to lie and say I've managed to completely lay those days and times deep into my subconscious, forever repressed.  No, much of what I went through taking care of my dad, and mom, will never get repressed, unfortunately.  But now to see it made, whatever, to where some guy is going to do this on TV, probably win because of it, well, I don't know, just piling on at the end of June.

Several weeks ago, read a couple of articles on a topic that has been stewing and swimming in my head now and apparently it's not going to go away until I write about it.

We live on one serious scumbag run planet.  We live in a world where very very wealthy men use their power, money and influence to run children around and they buy them, steal them, rape them all for their, well, whatever.  These kids are kidnapped or sold by their parents and these kids are looking at a life a sexual slavery, prostitution, drugs, and death.  Kids and young teens.

I always wondered if that girl that went missing about a decade ago in Aruba, with that Danish guy, wasn't a sex slave kidnapping of some sort, some arab or south american drug kingpin wanting an american blond to play with.

It is a world wide thing.  Pulling kids from Asia, Africa, Europe, the Americas.  And these men are rich and powerful, the richest and most powerful.  Remember the now buried story of that billionaire who did jail time but owns that island and that plane that President Clinton's flown on quite a few times along with lots of other 'famous' people and the young girls to entertain.  Or Denny Hassert, our republican speaker of the house whom apparently buggered a few teens as a wrestling coach in high school and you can bet the entire national debt that in congress he was buggering boys the whole time.  Your tax dollars at work.

I can't even look at politicians anymore without this gut feeling that they are seriously perverted people who do things in their private lives that would make us sick.  When will I finally have enough and just refuse to vote anymore?  I always talk about it, never actually do it.

When you read about the traffic of children in the middle east, Europe, and the americas, jeepers, maybe aborting kids is saving them.  And these wealthy mideasterners who couldn't connect two dots with a ruler, are billionaires who speak of the Koran on one hand with a stable of little boys and girls; Europeans, those sophisticated superior multi language Euros who run much of this trafficking empire, to our politicians, business leaders, and hollywood 'elite', oh Lord, for a world wide solar flare that puts us all back to square one.

Oh, did I mention children's organs get a higher price for transplants?

You read of hollywood directors that rape child actors and then wonder why so many are screwed up so bad and are on drugs and commit suicide.  The rich and powerful, politicians, judges, press, media, business leaders, royalty, all are so scummy I wouldn't let them use my toilet to take a wizz.  Well, at least if they did I might finally get around to cleaning my bathroom with a gallon of bleach and then spreading holy oil around the whole apartment.

Almost 20 years ago, I got into a debate on one of the old MSN boards and spend a weekend researching these perversions.  Most of it I remember, but don't hold me to the exact numbers.
If you take 100 randomly selected men, 2-3% have had sex, as adults, with minors.  If you randomly select 100 straight men, 2-3% have had sex with minors.  If you choose 100 randomly gay men, just over 70% of them have.

This is a lousy sample size, but 5 gay men I've known, not too well mind you, but I asked them if they were molested as kids and all 5 were.  Three lesbians I asked were also molested by a man.  Well, I asked four but the fourth one punch me in the face for asking so I've stopped asking those type of questions.

So is that was this crap is about?  Molested as a kid, molest as an adult?  Is it power?  Is it boredom with life?  Have all these rich powerful men sold their souls to satan and this is part of the deal?  We know this goes on in the halls of the catholic hierarchy, I  heard rumors of such in the mormon church, I suspect it's probably in the halls of power in every major boardroom, church, palace and everywhere else.

And what is just about as bad are parents who take the cash, look the other way, as their child is molested to get  a movie role, or by that rock star.

These are the people that are destroying us, destroying our economies, our jobs, our futures.  These are the men who make billions sending young men and women to die in wars.  We can't open our wallets fast enough to see their movies, watch their shows, buy their latest toys.  And they laugh all the way to their secret locations where 10 year old boys huddle in corners waiting to be chosen to get their anuses poked.

Maybe if we showed this on TV, maybe if we showed the scum lives of the rich and famous, the real background, no pun intended, of these people, maybe the masses would get angry.  Maybe, ah crap, who am I kidding.  Nobody does anything.  Hell, they just uncovered UN relief workers were buggering boys and girls all over Haiti, the same kids they were sent to save, and they were raping them with your UNICEF money.

There, I wrote it, and I don't feel better.  I don't suppose on judgement day God's going to say "and way to go ranting in a blog about this abomination".

How the hell do you do that to a kid?  How the hell do you get your rocks off with a scared 14 year old?  How the hell, do you know people who do this, and not do something?  I just don't understand.


When the sky is gray
And the moon is hate
I'll be down to get you
Roots of earth will shake

Sinister purpose
Knockin' at your door
Come and take my hand

Burn away the goodness
You and I remain
Did you see the last war?
Well, here I am again

Sinister purpose
Knockin' at your door
Come and take my hand

I can set you free
Make you rich and wise
We can live forever
Look into my eyes

Sinister purpose
Knockin' at your door
Come and take my hand


Creedence Clearwater Revival
(gonna see a lot of their lyrics for awhile, fell in love again with their music)


No comments:

Post a Comment