A MIND FOREVER VOYAGING THROUGH STRANGE SEAS OF THOUGHT, ALONE


This is my second blog.

My first blog chronicled my experiences over three years caring for my dad as he lived through and finally died from Alzheimer's. That is the book that is for sale.

This second blog kind of chronicles of life, what it is like to start your life over in your late 50's. After caretaking, you are damaged, file bankruptcy, and the world doesn't care what you did. After 8 months of unemployment, you wake each day knowing the world doesn't want you. Finally you do find a job, 5 weeks before homelessness, but doing what you did 30 years ago and getting paid what you did 30 years ago. So this is starting over.



The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Monday, April 6, 2015

BY THE WAY

thanks to whomever bought a copy of my book in the last six months, that $1.36 commission will go far.

I see where someone who bought my book apparently sold it back and now you can buy a used copy of  my book for $57 dollars or $113 dollars from a reseller.

Or you can get a new copy for $19 or Kindle for 10

I was thinking of calling the reseller.

And if you did ever read the book, please take a moment to write a review on Amazon, haven't had a new review in quite some time.  On the other hand, if you didn't like the book, well, keep being apathetic about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment