A MIND FOREVER VOYAGING THROUGH STRANGE SEAS OF THOUGHT, ALONE


This is my second blog.

My first blog chronicled my experiences over three years caring for my dad as he lived through and finally died from Alzheimer's. That is the book that is for sale.

This second blog kind of chronicles of life, what it is like to start your life over in your late 50's. After caretaking, you are damaged, file bankruptcy, and the world doesn't care what you did. After 8 months of unemployment, you wake each day knowing the world doesn't want you. Finally you do find a job, 5 weeks before homelessness, but doing what you did 30 years ago and getting paid what you did 30 years ago. So this is starting over.



The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Thursday, February 19, 2015

WARNING: GRAPHIC PHOTOS

Isis is coming to America, probably on visas supplied by Caliph Mawlawi Obama.  And these sand cowboys are threatening America, saying they will come here to cut off the heads of Christians in America.

Well, they certainly are doing so in the Middle East and Africa.  I actually collected about a dozen pictures, each from a different country, to show what is going on throughout Africa and the Middle East right now, but decided it would be overkill to post them all.

This is Islam.  This is what Islam is, was, and will continue to be.  It is not a religion of peace, it is a political system of war, conquest, and control.  Caliph Obama recently said that these small factions are no different than the crusades; how did he get elected twice?  First of all, the Crusades were a response to Islam.  Islam had spread north to Spain and was finally stopped in France.  The Crusades pushed them back to their sand castles.

In Britain last year, a soldier, after leaving the base, was attacked like this on the street.  Nobody stopped it, the soldier could not stop it.  France, Britain, Sweden, Denmark, etc are all experiencing this on a small but growing level.











So, what will happen here in the US?  Well, if the Islamic followers are smart, they will get away with it in NY, Illinois, Maryland, and other states.

But what will happen if they try it in the southeast?  Texas?  The western states?  I know I am taking this verse out of context, God forgive me, but out west, when we turn the other cheek, we are either reloading or going for the backup piece.  Isis is very tough against an unarmed population, but as long as Americans hold on to their right to bear arms, this will not happen here unabated.

Remember that movie a few years ago with Denzel Washington and Bruce Willis?  Anyone other than me now think Bruce Willis was the hero and Washington the antagonist?

We, America, well those powers that be, created Isis.  We armed them.  We are ultimately responsible for what you see above.  We elected the officials, how the hell did Caliph Obama get elected twice, we allowed the corporate entertainment military industrial government complex to do this.

I have to file taxes, I owe 500 bucks.  If I'd overpayed by 500, I wouldn't file for it, as much as I can use it.  Probably over did the W4 back when I started because I needed the cash, but I'll fix that now so next year it comes out even or a little bit over.  I asked God to forgive me when I hit the button to file, forgive me for funding this war against Christians in the middle east, for funding a Caliph moon worshiping devil minion president.

Think back to 2008.  Iraq was won and under control, elections were being held.  Afghanistan was still going on, but we did control most of the country.  Egypt was stable, Libyan President Gadafi, a very bad man, saw the light and was helping the US because he didn't want to be next on this list.  Today, Iraq is a mess, mostly controlled by Isis, Syria is a mess because of our meddling, Egypt is a mess, Libya is a mess, all of north Africa is a mess, Jordan is becoming a mess, and we are leaving Afghanistan, not won, but leaving it to return to the Taliban.

Good job voters.  Good job Caliph Obama.  The Obama legacy: total destruction of the planet and turning the US into a joke and a third world country.  Makes a guy kind of miss Clinton, BJ's and apparently his use of underage girls with other millionaires.

I'm sorry, when God pulls the plug on us, I'm cheering.  We deserve whatever wrath He puts on us.

It's going to be an exciting two years ahead of us, don't you know.  Russia and China realize they have two years left with Sissy in office and know this is the window of opportunity.  Russia is flying nuke bombers into US airspace and British airspace, have their subs lined up and down the east coast and gulf of mexico, the Chinese are probably on the west coast.

And most Americans are totally oblivious to what is about to happen.

Did you say what you mean?
Do you mean what you say?
About this new scene
Is it really that way?
But the blindness goes on
The blindness goes on
You say it's not so
But what do you know?

I've been waiting so long
I'm not feeling so strong

Ain't nothing new, it's just the same old thing
You've got me singing those old blues again

Angry music, words of fire
Painted faces filled with rage
Even then they sound so tired
I must be set in my old ways

If this world is unimpressive
It's been that way for quite awhile
I don't need no heavy message
Just turn me on and make me smile

Yes I've been waiting such a long time
Just for something to ring true
Now I'd rather taste the old wine
Than mess around with something new


Supertramp