A MIND FOREVER VOYAGING THROUGH STRANGE SEAS OF THOUGHT, ALONE


This is my second blog.

My first blog chronicled my experiences over three years caring for my dad as he lived through and finally died from Alzheimer's. That is the book that is for sale.

This second blog kind of chronicles of life, what it is like to start your life over in your late 50's. After caretaking, you are damaged, file bankruptcy, and the world doesn't care what you did. After 8 months of unemployment, you wake each day knowing the world doesn't want you. Finally you do find a job, 5 weeks before homelessness, but doing what you did 30 years ago and getting paid what you did 30 years ago. So this is starting over.



The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

NO PROBLEM

I don't know when that term became part of our everyday language, but it's really starting to piss the hell out of me.

Went out for lunch today and decided to have Greek food, haven't had it for quite some time, so I dropped by to get takeout at Athens in Fort Collins.  Pretty girl if I can say that without sounding like a leering perverted middle age man, which I am, just don't like sounding like it too often.

So she comes out with the bag with the food and I say "thank you" and she says "no problem".  And as I walk out of the restaurant, I realize it's all gotten whacked out.  She didn't say thank you for stopping in here, thank you from all the restaurant choices you could of made today, you chose  to spend your money here, thank you so choosing our restaurant.  I said thank you because she handed me the bag and she said 'no problem'.  Well, I'm certainly glad it wasn't a problem for me to drive thru traffic, find a damn parking place, wait here while you prepared my plate and then took my money and handed me a bag, for which you pocketed a 3 dollar tip.

Or am I just pissed because I can't sweet talk into things pretty women like that anymore?  You know, some Freudian psycho thing.

When did no problem replace you are welcome?

So, here is a prediction, and my longtime imaginary readers know, it's a crap shoot when I predict.

First, Obama is going to announce this week or so his plan to overthrow the nation and turn it into a third world cesspool, otherwise known as his Immigration Plan; where tens of millions of people who came here illegally are to be rewarded with citizen ship and your job.  But I'm not going to talk about the plan, I'm going to talk about the timing and thus my prediction:  Obama will announce the plan the night before, day of, or day after the grand jury in Fergy MO announces their findings on the cop shooting the 300lb little boy a couple of months ago.

Nothing like covering your rape and pillage of the american way of life with a good old fashion riot.  Who wants to listen to policy wonks talk about the economic effects of things when houses and businesses will be burning, cops will be shooting people, people shooting cops, and two hundred million americans will be glued to the TV thinking, "Wow, this is a great new show, what's it's name?"

It bothers me that everyone expects black people to riot.  It's kind of racist when you think about it.  No one expects white people to riot over anything.  But blacks we expect to riot and loot at the drop of a dime.  You can't get a white person off the couch to riot for anything.  Chopping off heads of Christians all over the world and few churches even bring it up.  Millions of jobs and factories shipped overseas and the middle class is now the poverty class and nada, nothing, not a peep.  And who can forget that massive nationwide riot when OJ was found not guilty of killing his white wife and her white boyfriend?    Now millions of illegal aliens are about to be legalized so they can turn the US into Mexico North and, I'm sorry, yawning, what's on TV?

But by golly we can count on blacks to loot and pillage for smaller excuses that a college kid has to drink a beer.  At least some things haven't changed over the last 50 years.  Yep, as soon as that great society started, the black riots started.  And when it's over you may have cases where white home owners shot black people breaking into their homes and if the blacks were not armed, is that another grand jury and another riot.

What would make me clap, is after the announcement, no riot occurs.  All the media will be there waiting and waiting an nothing will happen.  And our capped toothed blonde dyed talking heads will be trying to explain what happened, why no riots, mayhem, pillaging, or raping occurred.  and then they will start apologizing for being such racist idiots.

Okay, dream over.  Let's face it, there will be riots whether or not the GJ votes to not charge or charge the cop with murder, treason, and tax evasion.  All the players are in place, all the deals have been cut, the people want their new computers, TV's, and other things they deserve, the military wants to play war with US citizens, and the media wants to cover it all in full color so people can watch it all play out on their 60" flat panel Bose sound system home entertainment churches.

And I ask God why and His only reply is "No Problem".

There's a train every day leaving either way
There's a world you know, there's a way to go
And you'll soon be gone, that's just as well
This is my opening farewell

A child's drawings left there on the table
And a woman's silk lying on the floor
And I would keep them here if I were able
To lock her safe behind this open door

But suddenly it's so clear to me
That I'd asked her to see what she may never see
And now my kind words find their way back to me

There's a train every day leaving either way
There's a world you know, you got a way's to go
And I'll soon believe, it's just as well
This is my opening farewell

Jackson Browne

No comments:

Post a Comment