A MIND FOREVER VOYAGING THROUGH STRANGE SEAS OF THOUGHT, ALONE


This is my second blog.

My first blog chronicled my experiences over three years caring for my dad as he lived through and finally died from Alzheimer's. That is the book that is for sale.

This second blog kind of chronicles of life, what it is like to start your life over in your late 50's. After caretaking, you are damaged, file bankruptcy, and the world doesn't care what you did. After 8 months of unemployment, you wake each day knowing the world doesn't want you. Finally you do find a job, 5 weeks before homelessness, but doing what you did 30 years ago and getting paid what you did 30 years ago. So this is starting over.



The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Saturday, September 27, 2014

HATE CRIMES AND SINGLE MEN

Well, me thinks I'm about to commit a hate crime with the blog.

See, some guy in Oklahoma cut off the head of a woman and was trying to kill another when someone with a concealed weapon shot him and stopped him, fortunately for him, our esteemed Attorney General is stepping down ahead of the Fast and Furious release so he's so busy covering his butt right now he won't have time to prosecute the guy for shooting a muslim for practicing his religion.

Didn't know he was a muslim?  Most don't because main stream propaganda sources aren't mentioning it.  Drudge, on the other hand, laid it out pretty good.

Guy was just fired for getting into arguments at work, seems he supported abortion, well, sort of, he was for stoning women who violated Sharia Laws, which is like abortion.  And he reacted by killing and sawing off the head of a woman with his knife, though I don't hear any calls for banning knives.

Fortunately, this was not a hate crime.  Simple workplace violence, pay no attention.  And no gun was used, pay no attention here.  So a muslims kills and beheads a woman and that is not a hate crime but mentioning he is muslim is a hate crime.  Got it?

I mean, isn't america all about religious freedom?  And aren't muslims around the word freely practicing their religions by beheading thousands and thousands of Christians?  Aren't we denying them their religious practices by arresting them for practicing religious freedom?

Don't laugh, the relativists are scratching their heads right now, never appreciating they still have heads to scratch.  Go ahead, my imaginary readers, ask a relativist if muslims believe in beheading a person who does not worship allah, should you let them take your head or should you deny them their religious freedom?

Oh when oh when will people wake up?  When Sharia law takes over your neighborhood, it's too late. When your daughters have to wear head coverings to attend public school, it's too late to say, "What?"

When history is written, what will they say in the future about the bending over of the american people to Islam?  Will it be compared to the German Lutheran Church and Hitler?  Will we go along with it as long as it doesn't interrupt football?  Or Dancing With the Survivors of TV Chefs Who Can't Sing?  Did you know much of the meat you buy in stores now complies with the Islamic rules for food?  Well, except ham.  Then again, there are stories in the news from time to time of stores or restaurants that no longer have pork products so as to not offend the Islamic customers.  I think I will start eating a ham and swiss sandwich every Friday at sundown.

It is the subtle drip drip drip.  The slow step by step death of a nation.  One cigarette at a time, the cancer slowly develops, until it's too late.

And few see it, some write about it, but nothing gets done.  We supply Islamic radicals with weapons to slaughter, we open our borders so they can come here and slaughter.  Did you know the guy who is running ISIS was in our prison on Cuba, the base I can never spell?  Obama released him.  In fact there are about a dozen terrorists we'd had locked up that are now roaming free running groups right now attacking non muslims.

It's crystal clear our president is not on our side.  Don't blame me, I didn't vote for him, you want him out, you deal with him.  Don't blame me or anyone else who knew he was a schmuck from Day One and don't expect us to help, we are too busy preparing for the coming war with Islam.

I have nothing better to do.

Where do single men in their 50's go?  Pretty much nowhere.  I suppose if I was interested in getting married it would be different, but I'm not.  We just don't fit anywhere; okay, I suppose there are many sitting at a bar right now, flirting with women bartenders or waitresses who laugh at the jokes hoping for a better tip.  And I'm sure some are cruising for hookers, paying a woman to spend some time with them, getting their rocks off, and then coming home to what?  Running and hiding from themselves, from the pain inside.

I embrace that pain and don't run from it or hide from it or try to cover it up, unless blog writing is my way of doing it, hmmm.

Married friends don't know what to do with us, churches don't know what to do with us.  Fortunately, I don't get lonely.  I enjoy the solitude - one hundred years ago I would have been a hermit or mountain man or something; 500 years ago a monk.

I think I'd like to be a monk actually.  Too bad I'm not Catholic, don't want to convert just so I can be a monk either, though I might change my mind on that someday if I can keep my british mysteries collection of DVD's and my Taurus.

The gun, not the car.

So I wait.  Prepare and wait.  Waiting for whatever God wants me to do next.  Amusing myself with blogs that just seem to lack depth of late, listening to tunes, walking the dog, and working.  Lots of working lately, lots of overtime the last three weeks.  Two more to go and then I'm taking a week vacation; think I'll paint, hike, and quit drinking Pepsi.  Little goals, little challenges.  I mean my main goal right now is to survive to the Xmas holidays when I will get paid 2 1/2 times my hourly rate and can afford to pay an attorney to file bankruptcy.  Talk about goals, Anthony Robbins would be proud.

What ever happened to Anthony Robbins?  You can't even make fun of him anymore, nobody remembers him.

Maybe I'll get lucky and piss off the muslims, that would make life interesting again.

Miles from nowhere
I guess I'll take my time
Oh yeah, to reach there

Look up at the mountain
I have to climb
Oh yeah, to reach there

Lord, my body
Has been a good friend
But I won't need it
When I reach the end

Miles from nowhere
Guess I'll take my time
Oh yeah, to reach there
Oh yeah

I creep through the valleys
And I grope through the woods
'Cause I know when I find it my honey
It's gonna make me feel good, yes

I love everything
So don't it make you feel sad
'Cause I'll drink to you, my baby
I'll think to that, I'll think to that

Miles from nowhere
Not a soul in sight
Oh yeah, but it's alright

I have my freedom
I can make my own rules
Oh yeah, the ones that I choose

Lord, my body
Has been a good friend
But I won't need it
When I reach the end

I love everything
So don't it make you feel sad
'Cause I'll drink to you, my baby
I'll think to that, yes, I'll think to that

Think to that, oh yeah

Miles from nowhere
Guess I'll take my time
Oh yeah, to reach there


Cat Stevens before he went astray