A MIND FOREVER VOYAGING THROUGH STRANGE SEAS OF THOUGHT, ALONE


This is my second blog.

My first blog chronicled my experiences over three years caring for my dad as he lived through and finally died from Alzheimer's. That is the book that is for sale.

This second blog kind of chronicles of life, what it is like to start your life over in your late 50's. After caretaking, you are damaged, file bankruptcy, and the world doesn't care what you did. After 8 months of unemployment, you wake each day knowing the world doesn't want you. Finally you do find a job, 5 weeks before homelessness, but doing what you did 30 years ago and getting paid what you did 30 years ago. So this is starting over.



The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Sunday, June 8, 2014

EVIL, NOTHING BUT EVIL

When I was on my journey, going thru life as an atheist, one thing bothered me, a simple word that threw the whole theory of atheism out the window.

Evil.  And this week, I've read several articles that have me thinking about evil again.

I don't understand the behavior of some people in our world.  Forget the megalomaniacs of history that wipe out millions in order to have power, I actually understand that - the need to kill your enemies, there is a logic to that decision and rarely do the megalomaniacs actually pull the triggers - they leave that to others.

It's those people who pull the triggers.  It's those people who line up people over a pit and shoot them in the back of the head.  Whether in Germany, Russia, Kosovo, or America to come.  I thought about 20 years ago, the story out of the Chicago area, where a guy and gal kill and cut the baby out of another woman - I honestly thought that was it, we'd reached the end of the line, nothing would ever be worse than that act of evil - though as time went on I began to ask myself why killing the woman and saving one baby was so much worse that killing millions of babies.

Two stories this week.  First from Dave Hodges whom I have not really mentioned before because I'm not really a fan, though the number of times I wrote about a topic and then he wrote about the same topic within a couple of days is strange.  And his use this week of the term "mental masturbation" perked my ears because I've been using that term since the 1970's and never heard it used by anyone else.  Be that as it may, I'm mostly not a fan because he's one of those that have drawn lines in the sand for the last couple of years, that in month X, that's it, whole thing coming down, collapse is here!  And then X comes and nothing happens so a new time is set, always claiming not date setting, blah blah blah.

It's not that he's wrong about some of the things coming, but after being wrong multiple times he will then claim "See, told you so".

But this week he ran another story, carrying and following up from a story in May, about how the Children Protective Services are taking kids from parents, how thousands of kids go missing in those programs, and how said kids are being used for sex slaves for the wealthy.

Now Hodges points a finger at Papa Bush, I have no idea - I'm not pointing at individuals, just the fact that very wealthy people in Hollywood, Washington, and world wide are fracking scum perverts who use their position to molest children.  They are evil.

So take some time to read the links to Dave Hodges and the stories, including his links for verification, because this crap is going on by our fearless leaders, as Boris Badinoff would say, and it just makes me want to cry.

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2014/06/06/virginia-congressman-admits-to-the-existence-of-child-trafficking-in-fairfax-county-virginia/

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2014/06/05/virginia-moms-have-lost-their-constitutional-rights/

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2014/05/25/monika-wesolowski-mary-tyndall-may-25-2014/

My hat is off to Dave Hodges for taking on this issue and bringing it to people's attention.

So, let's move on to happier thoughts….no, I'm not done.  It's going to get worse.

Worse?  How could it possibly get worse?

Before I start, let me apologize to any of my imaginary readers who are Catholic.  I will not be attacking you personally.  There are many fine saved Christians in Catholic churches - probably not any priests or nuns, but we will get to that.  I could spend hours discussing what it is about Catholic doctrine that is unBiblical, how it developed, etc.  But one of the main reasons is that the Catholic Church has been responsible for more genocide than any government in history.

I will say it again if you would like.  Pope Innocent III killed more Christians than all the roman emperors combined. It wasn't about God, it was greed and power that drives the Vatican.

Now, I am going to break your hearts.

http://childabuserecovery.com/catholic-mass-grave-sites-of-350800-missing-children-found-in-ireland-spain-canada/

Mass graves at Catholic orphanages.  The bloody fracking septic tank?  Around the world, the mass killing of the little children God told us to protect.  Look, I understand orphanages would have cemeteries for all the children who would die over time, I could even grasp a mass grave situation when the flu of 1918 ripped around the world.  But this ain't that.

Evil.  Nothing else can explain it.  "Beep Beep Richie, they all float down here" Evil.  We live now in a world where our government is filled with people lining their pockets as reward for satanic loyalty, where the police, day after day stories are available to back up this statement, are literally assassinating citizens, where the clergy is more evil that the serpent in the Garden itself.

I take a very different view of Revelation that most seminaries teach.  They tend to look at the Revelation given John was 'the future'.  The end of the story.  But that is not what it is - it is the history of the world, from beginning to end.  The release of the four horsemen is not a future event, it is a past event.  They were released long ago.  Satan is here, death is here, war is here, famine and pestilence are here and have been here since the beginning of days.

Evil is here and only God can protect us from this evil.  The mental angst  is why does God allow such evil on children?  Why would a child cry for God and not be saved from the pain and torture about to be released on him or her?  Why God?  I seriously would like an answer.  I understand punishment for sins, I've done more than my share, I can understand.  But why do you allow this to continue?

You want more time for more people to accept you?  How about some zapping of the many Sodoms' of the world?  Nice little announcement ahead of time, this Wednesday, here are the cities that will disappear and BOOM.

You want full churches and daily Bible reading, that would work.  But instead, the evil ones continue to succeed, those trying to be good continue to be trampled, and the blood and tears of little children are all we have.

Evil.

 'Cause I have wandered through this world
And as each moment has unfurled
I've been waiting to awaken from these dreams
People go just where they will
I never noticed them until I got this feeling
That it's later than it seems

Doctor, my eyes, tell me what you see
I hear their cries, just say if it's too late for me




No comments:

Post a Comment