A MIND FOREVER VOYAGING THROUGH STRANGE SEAS OF THOUGHT, ALONE


This is my second blog.

My first blog chronicled my experiences over three years caring for my dad as he lived through and finally died from Alzheimer's. That is the book that is for sale.

This second blog kind of chronicles of life, what it is like to start your life over in your late 50's. After caretaking, you are damaged, file bankruptcy, and the world doesn't care what you did. After 8 months of unemployment, you wake each day knowing the world doesn't want you. Finally you do find a job, 5 weeks before homelessness, but doing what you did 30 years ago and getting paid what you did 30 years ago. So this is starting over.



The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Sunday, December 22, 2013

DOTS, CONNECTIONS, PARANOIA

Okay, this is actually the third time I've written a blog on this topic.  The first one was a week or so ago and I deleted it before I posted it because, well, didn't like it.  Yesterday, with new information I wrote another one, but then deleted it because, well, I didn't like it.  This one I will post, even if when I come to the end, I don't like it.

I hate floating dots.  I have no problem believing in the supernatural and believing in miracles, but when it comes to mankind and news, I don't like floating dots.  Everything is connected to something else and if you just think about something and open your mind you can usually connect the dots.  So, a few years ago I wrote a blog about the HSA buying 1.2 billion bullets.  Why?  Later, it reached 2 billion and lots of people were writing about it.  I never have been able to connect that little fact, the HSA buying 2 billion hollow point bullets of just about ever caliber you can think of; nor why most are stored in NM.  It still bugs me.

What set the burr under my saddle last week was a small story out of London KY.  Eight people came down with 'the flu' except it wasn't the flu, it turned into that deadly bacteria MRSA in their lungs and seven of the eight died.  The one guy that survived was in a coma for three weeks.

They could find no commonality between them, no correlations, nothing.  Just 8 people, same area, in about a week, all come down with MRSA in their lungs.

Now, we have H1N1 in Houston and Austin.  They are telling everyone if you haven't gotten a flu shot, you better get it now.  Not just in Texas, but everywhere.  The problem is that after you get a flu shot with H1N1 you actually can spread the bug for 21 days.  I always noticed that when I'd take my folks to get flu shots that I'd always have the sneezes in a couple of days afterwards and once got sick.

So, what is bugging me?  Well, here in Colorado, we've had a flu going around that is backwards; it isn't the nose, throat, to lungs thing that we've all seen and had most of our lives.  This is a lungs to throat to nose flu.  It's ass backwards.  Seriously, have you ever seen a bug work in that direction?   And it hangs on and on and on.  I'm still feeling occasional congestion nearly 8 weeks later and so are others that have had it.  It's that backwards thing that bothers me.  It's that small pocket in one town with MRSA in the lungs that bothers me.  It's two cities in TX where we have  a new outbreak of H1N1 all of a sudden that bothers me.  Two cities, same time, and as far as I've been able to find, the people in Austin were not in Houston recently.  Nor visa versa.

It's that FEMA sent out, in October, RFP's for medical supplies, food supplies, and other such things for a major health outbreak.

 I know, I'm being paranoid.  Maybe.  I'm not sure in the world today paranoia isn't the new common sense.   So now start trying to figure out how dots connect.

What a large number of people want in this country is a national health care system.  One systems, one plan, just like Canada, England, Sweden, etc.  But what we got is Obamacare.  And Obama's plan is a total cluster bomb.  It's seriously screwing up Medicaid, Medicare, and all the private insurance companies.  Hundreds of thousands have lost their insurance as of the end of this month and nobody can sign up for the new programs because the web site doesn't work; you know, web sites like your ten year old can program; and those that have signed up are getting double billed out of their checking accounts while the insurance companies are not getting the information letting them know they now have that person as a client nor getting paid by the government and into this absolute cluster bomb we have a deadly pandemic?

Everyone is sick, no one has or knows if they have insurance.  Doctors, hospitals, nurses overworked.

And sweeping in to solve this problem will be a new emergency national health care plan so everyone can get treated for free, get the drugs to save their lives, medical people will start getting paid, and so a few thousand people have to die for the greater good.  National health care.

That is not the only way I can connect the dots, you know.  I always jump back to Agenda 21 where almost all the points have been implemented except a couple, those couple being the disarming of everyone not working for the government and the reduction of the population by about 80%.

But I don't see that happening here.  In 2009, we had a breakout of H1N1 in this country and most people fought it off, some got sick, I'm sure some died since people die of the flu every year.  Usually, when a flu sweeps people develop the antibodies so that it doesn't really outbreak again in massive numbers, which makes me wonder how the new one in Texas has morphed, or been morphed.

Keep alert.  I know I rant about Fuku, but the truth is while I do think that is so much more serious than anyone knows, that we are killing all sea life in the Pacific, and that many will be dying of cancer over the next 20 years from the radiation, guess what, there is not a damn thing I or anyone else can do about it.  Not a thing.  We've been radiated, our food is radiated and we are eating it.    But with the flu, there are things we can do.  Wash hands constantly.  Become Adrian Monk and wash your hands 100 times a day.  Never touch your face in public.  Wipe your cell phone with anti biotic wipes.  Steering wheel too.  And if it does start getting bad, wear a mask when you shop.  Wearing a mask is normal operating procedure in China, where flu bugs seem to be the only thing they can actually build themselves without stealing it from american and european patents.  It's still their number one export to the world, flu bugs.  But people in China wear masks all the time.

Just, keep alert people.  Something is missing from the dot connecting right now and it bugs me.

It's these little things, they can pull you under
Live your life filled with joy and thunder
Yeah, yeah we were altogether
Lost in our little lives

Oh, but sweetness follows
Oh, but sweetness follows


REM