A MIND FOREVER VOYAGING THROUGH STRANGE SEAS OF THOUGHT, ALONE


This is my second blog.

My first blog chronicled my experiences over three years caring for my dad as he lived through and finally died from Alzheimer's. That is the book that is for sale.

This second blog kind of chronicles of life, what it is like to start your life over in your late 50's. After caretaking, you are damaged, file bankruptcy, and the world doesn't care what you did. After 8 months of unemployment, you wake each day knowing the world doesn't want you. Finally you do find a job, 5 weeks before homelessness, but doing what you did 30 years ago and getting paid what you did 30 years ago. So this is starting over.



The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Monday, November 4, 2013

I AM NOT A PSYCHIC

I love to connect dots.  My brain is a giant decision tree that seems at times when given a problem will start filling out parts of the tree without me even thinking or focusing on the  area.  I joke my brain is a giant diorama and my big problem in life is that the yarn gets all tangled up.

And my dot connecting what ifs lately keep pointing to something that is not good.

Let me state: I am not a psychic.  I don't have visions, well, I do but nothing comes true cause I've never met Kathy Ireland.  Nor do I "know" people.  I'm not one of these bloggers or radio hosts that all have these secret connections to A or Z or MM or someone who feeds them all this highly classified intel that no one else knows about.

And come to think about it, hardly ever comes true.

But I'm going to say something here and try to explain where the dots are and where the yarn stretches.  And I want people, especially all the government law enforcement officials, to know this is not something I advocate, desire, wish, or intend.  Nor will I be the patsy.

I keep coming to the conclusion that President Obama is going to be assassinated.  I don't know when, I don't know where.  Like I said this is a deductive, or is it inductive, I can never keep the two straight - one goes big to specific and the other specific to big - crap now I'm going to have to make a note and look it up.

Here is what I am seeing.  The world's countries are all seriously pissed at the US, big time, for the NSA listening in on all the foreign leaders, corporations, citizens, etc.  I don't know why, we've been screaming for years why doesn't the government listen to us and now they do and we bitch.  But start with all the heads of state being pissed.  Add to that the economic issues and the threat of the US defaulting on it's bonds, or the theft of gold from other countries that they thought they were safely storing in the US.

I wonder how much gold was under the WTC in the vaults and what happened to all that gold?

Then you have the gutting of the military of generals, admirals, and other top of the line officers.  What is up with that?  Are all these people bad or are all these the types that take their oath seriously and won't go along with whatever is attempting to be served for dinner?

Obamacare.  It is a disaster and it may show in tomorrow's elections.  McClinton in Virginia was way ahead in the polls two or three weeks ago and now they are scared and in a dead heat because the republican simply ran against Obamacare the last two weeks.  The whole democratic party is petrified that Obamacare is going to cause a republican revolution in 2014 that will make 1994 or 2010 look mild.

And then the stories are starting to come out of people with cancer finding their policies will be cancelled at the first of the year, their doctors are being dropped, the doctors are retiring and pretty soon you are going to see some stories in the news about some young wife dying because she lost her health insurance and a husband looking for vengeance.

How many more people are going to lose their job?  There is no recovery, there has been no recovery.  All we've done is the equivalent of a person losing their leg and getting use to only having one leg.  We've simply gotten use to 50 million new unemployed.

Somewhere, this is all going to come to a point.  And that point will be the president.  Again, I stress Secret Service, I am not supporting this, calling for this, advocating this, suggesting this is a good thing, or in any way suggesting anything but a little deductive logical reasoning. ( I looked it up)

Will the military decided this has to stop?  Will the democrats decide the best thing that could happen is if he is eliminated then they can push through all their other stuff like, oh, I don't know, like they did 50 years ago this month?  LBJ got to be president and the military got their war in Vietnam.  The dems go from getting their clocked cleaned to cleaning up in 2014.

Or do the foreign governments get involved to stop Obama?  Or some pissed off dude just tired of how his life has been ruined since 2008?  Pissed of vets of Iraq or Afghanistan?

Too many variables to choose from.  This is one of those blogs I am not going to post right away and think about; not about my logic, but about whether I want to post it or leave up.

I don't like the president, but I sure don't want to see this happen to the guy, no matter how much he is ruining this country.

No comments:

Post a Comment