A MIND FOREVER VOYAGING THROUGH STRANGE SEAS OF THOUGHT, ALONE


This is my second blog.

My first blog chronicled my experiences over three years caring for my dad as he lived through and finally died from Alzheimer's. That is the book that is for sale.

This second blog kind of chronicles of life, what it is like to start your life over in your late 50's. After caretaking, you are damaged, file bankruptcy, and the world doesn't care what you did. After 8 months of unemployment, you wake each day knowing the world doesn't want you. Finally you do find a job, 5 weeks before homelessness, but doing what you did 30 years ago and getting paid what you did 30 years ago. So this is starting over.



The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

BLONDE JOKES, GOOD BYE MORSI, CITIES BURNING, AND CHEERING SATAN

I don't know when it happened, but I've somehow turned into a blonde.  Not my hair, mind you, just my brain.

Yesterday was a long day, going to several places I had to go to hand out death certificates like they were valentines or something and then I came home and cleaned out drawers, shredding things left and right I no longer needed.  Then I tried to call and cancel my dad's credit card but realized I'd already shredded it and needed the damn number.

It gets blonder.

So today I go grocery shopping and when time comes to check out I run my debit card through the system and it is rejected; it expired at the end of June.  Fortunately I had the cash in my wallet, but now I had to race to the bank before they closed at noon for the holiday and order another card because, yep, I'd shredded what was suppose to be my new debit card the day before.  This is why I need to take a month off before trying to find a job; I've become a bloody airhead.

Well, it appears Morsi's reign as Obama's puppet in Egypt won't last quite as long as Obama hoped.  The people have risen up and defied death to take back their country.  Too bad Americans don't have a set of balls that size left.  But now Morsi is on the way out and who knows whether the next leader will be an improvement or not.  I'd love to hear Morsi admit his involvement in Benghazi and the deal he had with Obama.   Just remember, when the story breaks, Obama and Morsi were faking a kidnapping of the ambassador so Obama could have the military rescue the kidnapped ambassador right before the election to assure a big win for Obama but the plan blew up in their faces when the kept in the dark about the plan ambassador hid behind the locked iron gate and the kidnappers tried to burn him out and just burned him instead.  Remember where you read this theory first.  Not that it would make a difference to the average American who will be celebrating the founding of this nation over the weekend by drinking, eating grilled food, and watching television.

Makes one wonder if the founding fathers ever regret even bothering.

I am watching the trial in Florida closely and recommending when the verdict comes down people pay close attention to what is going on.  I don't know what bothers me more, all the twitter traffic by blacks threatening to riot and kill whitey or all the white people twittering bring it on, let's get it over with.  Careful what you wish for white man, you may not like martial law very much.

On the other hand, some american cities could use a good burning down.  Think of the jobs that would be created cleaning up and rebuilding all those homes and buildings.  I mean, we have to find something for all the illegal aliens to do.

Interesting story in the news about Texas and passing a law banning abortion after the 20th week.  Funny thing is, that kind of law really is what Roe/Wade said; that after a certain point the life of the child overrides the wishes of the mom.  But somehow we went from that ideal to late term abortion being okay and now we are swinging it back to setting some stricter guidelines.  Give and inch and they take a mile and now it's time to reign in the insanity.

What got my attention is when those protesters that were rallying against abortion started singing hymns, do you know what the protesters who were rallying for abortion started doing?  They started chanting Heil Satan.

Well, no shit Sherlock.  (that is my favorite 1970's saying by the way)

I've heard some religious people claim abortion is nothing more than 20 million blood sacrifices to Satan and the older I get the more I think they may be right.  But blatantly hailing Satan in public like that?

One of the prayers I asked was for the Lord to take my dad to heaven before He takes his punishment out on the United States; a people once blessed who now are soon going to pay for our sins.

Have mercy on us, oh Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment